Thursday, October 9, 2008

Point and Shoot

The mere talk of electronic gadgets triggers in me, brain freeze. Seriously. My muscles tense, eyebrows mesh, jaw locks, then... ohhh, the head aches-- yes, initial stages of a systemic clamp down. Deciding on buying one requires community involvement. The latest poll I sent out had the Panasonic winning over Canon and Nikon cameras. And today I picked up my new baby, a Lumix TZ5. Look, look, look!

Sitting in the photo shop surrounded by the DSLRs, zoom lenses, tripods and a gorgeous Sigma winking down at me, I have to admit to being tempted to upgrade last minute. It’s a good thing I was able to shake off the lure of the MEGA-mega pixels and quickly seal my purchase before faster continuous shooting capabilities and more effective macro modes got the better of me.

It was a gargantuan feat to keep my hands from ripping the little black box open while driving the South-not-so-Super. And I was basically useless to anyone once the battery was fully charged. Not even FaceBook could tear me away! But as of this writing, I am still trying to figure the darn thing out, determinedly reading the manual from cover to cover like a good girl should.

Information OVERLOAD!!!

THIS is why I bake!

(JT Photoworld, Inc.
1132 Pedro Gil St.
Paco, Manila 1007
Tel No. 523-4396, , 536-6590, 536-6591
http://www.jtphotoworld.com

Sigma Showroom
1082-F Chino Roces Ave.
Barangay Tejeros
Makati City 1204
Tel. No. 899-5018)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your cam! Start shooting!

MJM said...

I'm sure your photos will look as great, if not better!

ena said...

haha! congrats chef! she's a beauty! you should name it... =)